[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) West Coast Fireball

 Gregg Lobdell write:
>Perception of the motion of this object was generally north to south
>with a smaller east to west component.  I'm hedging here because both
>observations were made while driving cars.
>Gregg Lobdell                             Voice: 206-234-0884
>Boeing Commercial Airplane Group            Fax: 206-234-5775
>Seattle, WA, USA                       InterNet: gml@atadot ca.boeingdot com

   umm.. what a bummer! I was up and riding my motorcycle to the grocery
  store from 6am to 615am (PST).  Unfortunately, if the reported fireball
  was visible here in San Diego, I missed it.  If anything is said on local
  radio, TV,  I will forward to meteorobs list a.s.a.p

  Joseph D. Assmus
  Sleep and Circadian Studies, UCSD
  San Diego, CA