[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Socked in...

Jonathan wrote:

>I have not had a clear night since November 29.  10:30pm last night, the sky
>was 70% clear!  I was planning on oberving tonight, but two things prohibited

>me.
>
>1.5 I N C H E S of standing water.  I made a pond during the summer, and it
is
>self-filling(rain).  It overflowed last week, and now the whole back yard is
>under an inch of water!
>
>2.At 2pm today, I peeked outside- 100% cloud cover!!!

You want to borrow my raft?

I got some more rain(I have seriously been thinking that it will never stop!),
but it appears I will not need your raft.  The pond right now is full, but the
standing water has enlarged it by 4 square feet.  I looks like I will not see
any shower meteors until Februrary.

Jonathan