[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Socked in...

Jonathan,
	Do not give up on the Quadrantids yet!!! It's still over 2 weeks away,
and if you can get out on the 2/3 you may see quite a few. The weather is
not predictable that far in advance!!
Have faith!!! Also, the Ursids peak this weekend (Sat night) and there may
be a small hole between the eternal clouds.

Well, I looked at the weather map and a cold is due in 48-72 hours, and
another one in about 5 days.  I may grab a peak.  And again it happens.  On
the Leonid peak, it was clear.  But family appointments(can't think of a
better word!)that I made didn't allow me to observe.  And I got another
appointment:Saturday night!  I may get a peak if it EVER CLEARS UP!!!

Jonathan

Jonathan