[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Socked in...

I heard that Wayne wrote:
>	this has not been a fun year to observe from the East coast. And those
>"family appointments" are there for all of us. So all we can do is be
>prepared, so that if life, and the weather give us the opportunity we are
>prepared to take advantage of it.
>Or move to Southern California (though it's getting crowded there!)

Naw...we all can't be there!...all the data we get would be from one
longitude! Anyway, the 'National Enquirer' says CA is supposed to have an
earthquake, shear off, and float towards Hawaii. That might change the
weather! ;)

And did you hear their report of the face on Mars? I believe they said that
was a Hubble image of Kevin looking for SNC meteorites!  ;->   Can I have a
couple of grams Kev??????

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net