[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN Members: 1996 Meteor Data

Hi Everyone,

As we close out 1996 with a splendid display from the Geminids, we can look
back on 1996 as a very successful year. To highlight some of our activities,
the first of what I hope will be many NAMN Annual Reports will be published.

To make it as complete as possible, I ask all NAMN members who have meteor
data not yet archived, to send it to me over the next few weeks. I plan to
begin working on the Annual Report at the end of this month. Depending on
its length, it will be placed at the NAMN home page, or sent as email to
each member. And of course, I will keep everyone advised of its availability.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN)
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html