Original Text
From: gemini86@junodot com (Michael J Norrell), on 12/18/96 7:59 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

I continue to read about how many of you observe all night for a few
nights then go back to a "normal" sleep-wake schedule then stay up all
night again.
I always have found that when you sleep is determined by habit. For
example: If for about a week or more you go to bed at 9:00pm then the
following week you will naturally be tired at 9:00pm. Many people who
work night shifts are naturally awake all night and are use to sleeping
in the day. But for a meteor observer who has school  or work during the
day; how do you constantly change the sleep-wake schedule on your body
and on some nights, when you don't observe, sleep. And stay awake on
other nights to observe for seemingly long hours?

Michael