[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Socked in...

<< And did you hear their report of the face on Mars? I believe they said
that
 was a Hubble image of Kevin looking for SNC meteorites!  ;->   Can I have a
 couple of grams Kev?????? >>

I'll give ya half of whatever I find!    Seriously tho, did anybody see the
auction results for the Martian Meteorites. It was unbelieveable...nothing
went for less than $5000.00 and I'm talking for a very few grams. Hard to
believe that only a year ago a piece of Nakhla or Zagami were going for a few
hundred dollars a gram. I have a few fragments of Zagami and that looks like
the extent of my Martian Merteorites forever.  (sigh) (maybe if I win
Lotto....Hmmm)   :)

Kevin

PS - actually saw the sun for 2 hours on Tuesday, was starting to wonder
about its existance.