[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Undeliverable Message

Hi everybody on the METEOROBS mailinglist,

I am very, very sorry to see something is going terribly wrong
with the mail I sent to this mailinglist!
I am still more sorry to learn I cannot stop this errormail because it
is generated by the mailer deamon of meteorobs.
If anybody knows the method to stop this "looping" please tell us!
And if anyone of you knows how this error has been caused I would be
very thankfull!!! So I can take precautions to prevent this in the future.

Best wishes and please accept my apologize!

Casper.

At 16:14 22-12-96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 03:21 PM 12/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Please stop these messages. I think we all now know that Wayne is not
>>getting his mail!
>>Clear skies,
>
>Dan,
>These messages are automatically being sent to the mail list by the server.
>We can only hope that Wayne logs on, or that Lew does and sees the problem.
>And hopefully, very soon......... :)
>
>Mark
>MeteorObs@charlestondot net

|     Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD De Bilt, the Netherlands     |
|    Phone: (31)-30-2203170; Fax: (31)-30-2202695; GSM: (31)-6-54723974    |
|                         E-mail: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl                       |
|         DMS-website: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm         |