[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #305

>At 02:00 AM 12/24/96 -0500, you wrote:

...if anyone wants to tell me how bad the damage was
>>to your e-mail box, let me know and I'll try and devise a way to reduce the
>>future impact of a similar  incident. By the way, it became cloudy just in
>>time to wipe out the Ursids about 30 minutes before moonset Saturday night,
>>so it was a wasted weekend.
>>	Wayne

Hi Wayne

I received 42 meteorobs-digests, which took just short of 1 hour to
download.  But since I mailed you the phone bill yesterday for $32,476.52c
(telephone calls are expensive in Africa) no harm is done!

Merry Christmas

Tim Cooper