[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) A Christmas Card

Happy Holidays, Goodwill and Eternal Peace :

Ideas will have to do for artwork.  Last year I received my first email
Christmas card, and was involved to a small degree in the Astro list discussion
of the nature of Time.  My position in that discussion was that what we
perceive as Time has actually several aspects (N-Space dimensions).

Imagine "With your space ship of the mind"- we communicate and hurdle through
endless, infinite space time.  We do it every day.

Let me not add to the translation, transmission noise problems now.   Read the
Concept expressed "thousands and thousands" of years ago >sent by> oral
tradition  >sent by>  the
original written language >sent by>  a second written language >to us>  Concept
received, only now can we understand the Cosmos enough to really
understand these historic messages:

Genesis 1:1, Job 19:25.  Isaiah 44:6.  Revelation 1:7-8,11,17.