[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) My Christmas Presents

Just thought I would let you all know what I got for Christmas this year.  I
asked for clear skies for the Leonids, Geminids and the Quadrantids....also I
asked for a new salt water fishing pole.  Well, I got 3 out of 4 so
far....plus some unmentionables. Won't know for sure until after the third of
Jan. if I will be getting everything.  I must have been a good boy this year?
Oh! this is also a test to see if this list is still alive..dot it's been mighty
quiet lately since that undeliverable message boo-boo occured.
George Z.