[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) My Christmas Presents

At 05:01 PM 12/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Just thought I would let you all know what I got for Christmas this year.  I
>asked for clear skies for the Leonids, Geminids and the Quadrantids....also I
>asked for a new salt water fishing pole.  Well, I got 3 out of 4 so
>far....plus some unmentionables. Won't know for sure until after the third of
>Jan. if I will be getting everything.  I must have been a good boy this year?
>Oh! this is also a test to see if this list is still alive..dot it's been mighty
>quiet lately since that undeliverable message boo-boo occured.
>George Z.

Yes, some of us are still around.   Nearly floating away, though, here in
rainy California.   I saw on the national news tonight that they had to
close Interstate 5 at my favorite viewing area, Gorman, due to heavy rain
and fog and a resulting accident.   I am hoping to go out there on Jan 2/3rd
for the Quadrantids but the forecast shows one Pacific storm after another
rolling in.

Best wishes

Ron