[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) I'm lonely

<< Hi All, for those of you still speaking to me, it appears that due to my
 mailserver problem at work, I have been removed from the meteorobs
 Maillist. Hopefully temporarily :-)
 In any case, if there's anything you post that you'd like me to see, please
 copy me @ wayne.t.hally@tek.com as well as putting it to the list.
 Hopefully, the netlords will turn me back on soon.

 Thanx,
 Wayne, hiding behind a large wall cautiously peeking over

----------------
Wayne,
Don't worry about it.  There's been very little meteorobs mail
lately...probably due to Christmas..dot it'll pick up again when everyone is
able to settle down from the Christmas crunch. I don't think anyone has any
serious grudges...just chalk this one up for the books. When I was getting
all those Undeliveragle Messages, I spent the time trying to figure out how
to get around it...I couldn't. I was hoping it wouldn't last for two days
since at that time I was at work and haven't checked my mail during that
period.  I was so relieved to see that thing end eventually. Hang in
there...people will talk to you eventually.
George Z.