[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) I'm lonely

At 08:09 AM 12/30/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All, for those of you still speaking to me, it appears that due to my
>mailserver problem at work, I have been removed from the meteorobs
>Maillist. Hopefully temporarily :-)
>In any case, if there's anything you post that you'd like me to see, please
>copy me @ wayne.t.hally@tek.com as well as putting it to the list.
>Hopefully, the netlords will turn me back on soon.

Wayne,
Come on out from hiding...dot it was me that removed you from the list! ;)

While Lew is gone, I sorta act as the List Administrator since I have the
commands to access meteorobs. So when we were having that undeliverable
message problem, I unsubscribed you in an attempt to stop it. I sent you an
email notifying you but guess it didn't get to you....

Sorry for the confusion!!

Mark Davis