[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) My Christmas Presents

<<   Nearly floating away, though, here in
 rainy California.   I saw on the national news tonight that they had to
 close Interstate 5 at my favorite viewing area, Gorman, due to heavy rain
 and fog and a resulting accident.   I am hoping to go out there on Jan 2/3rd
 for the Quadrantids but the forecast shows one Pacific storm after another
 rolling in.    >>

I'm still here too. The newest weather trick here in the Northeast is to be
sunny w/o a single cloud in the sky all day and as soon as night falls the
clouds roll in for the rest of the night. I hoping to catch the Quads, but
...well I won't even say it.

Kevin