[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Quad weather

Right now I actually see some blue skies...but the weather map indicates that
this won't last too long. I'm debating real hard whether or not I should go
to work tomorrow. It sure looks like it's going to be at least cloudy all
over...even out in the desert by Quadrantid time on Jan 2/3. I will make a
judgement call tomorrow morning based on what it looks like it might be by
tomorrow nite. But at the present it looks mighty bleak. If there is any
indication of partly cloudy skies even out in the desert, I will drive out
there. Otherwise, I will go to work and save a day off for another desired
nite this year.
George Z.