Original Text
From: QLAC65A@prodigy.com, on 12/31/96 6:59 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latrade.com>, <meteorobs@latrade.com>

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

It looks like the western US will be shut out for the 97 Quadrantids.
Moisture continues to surge into the west coast from the "Pineapple
Express". Here in San Diego, we are on the southern edge of all these
storms. We have had constant high and mid level clouds for the past week
but little precipitation. The best chance for rain here is occurs on
Thursday night/Friday morning unfortunately matching the Quad peak.

George, the deserts are having the same weather so it appears that a
trip over the hill may be a wasted effort. I will keep my eyes on the
sky tomorrow and if it clears, I'm game to go.

Bob Lunsford