[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) weather

meteorobs@latrade.com wrote:

>      Since everyone is concerned with clear skies does anyone know why the
> weather is so bad this year in the NW?  Is the El Nino causing this?  I
> heard that the cold north jet stream is unusually high this year.
>
>                               1st

The weather is so bad everywhere.Here in Italy we had snow and rain every
single day since 25 december and also the first two weeks of december we
had 2 nights with clear sky.I don't know why but I would like to know.One
year is al Nino,one year is ozone,one year is a new glaciation coming.I
think that nobody knows.
Bye bye and clear skies!!!
Stefano

Follow-Ups: References: