[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Boppids..?

<< That isn't stopping the popular astrologers.  Astrology is a big
 selling point for tabloid newspapers in the UK, and they promote it
 with lots of TV advertising.  The "Daily Mail" (which my mother gets)
 had a supplement for 1997 horoscopes.  The overview rambled on about
 how portentious, and significant the new comet will be to our lives,
 and how we'd all have a wonderful year (I always thought a comet was a
 sign of impending disaster), and mentioned that it would produce a
 brilliant show of shooting stars.  They'd better stick to the
 astrology and leave the astronomy well alone. >>

I've also heard/read that someone thinks radio signals is coming from the
"comet".  Are there any of those comet pills left...      :)

Kevin