[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible evening Fireball in NJ

The news this morning is filled with reports of a Fireball being spotted
Yesterday approx 5:15 to 5:25
last evening (2215-2225 UT 8 Jan). I of course did not see it...what fun
would it be if an experienced observer saw it :-((
	Instead, it is comet Hale Bopp, UFO, yadda yadda, yadda. My Ann saw it
and was unimpressed enough to NOT MENTION IT TO ME (I'm cutting off her Ice
Cream supply), my co-workers wife saw it.
I will of course gather reports...at least Ann was technical enough to give
me excellent location and visible description as she clung to the top of
the van after I made her ride out there for not telling me. I suppose it
would have been easier if I had a luggage rack.....
	I'll report more later and see if I can get enough info for a FIDAC
report.

WorkingWayne