[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Reply-To vs. Sender: Was Re: Digital Measurement...

Hi Lew,
thank for the background information on the mailing list organization.

> I'm flexible on this one, though. If the majority of subscribers would
> rather have their replies automatically go back to JUST the originator
> instead, let me know. But the list was set up this way early on, and
> people complained, so...

Ok, if the majority likes it the other way, I won't complain anymore...

> Tschuess!
> Lew

Tschuess! :)
Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*   smo@informatik.tu-chemnitzdot de   *                       Shakespeare  *
*   http://www.tu-chemnitzdot de/~smo  *                                    *