[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) micrometeorites????

Hi, Becky, and welcome to the list! There have been at least a couple of threads in the recent past on micrometeorites here. If you're interested in following up the old discussions, you can check out our Web archive at:
        http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist.html

As for current discussion, I think micrometeorite collection techniques are of interest to several of us! I know Gary Kronk, one of the officers of the North American Meteor Network and a frequent poster here, has been doing a collection program for some time now (maybe a year or more), and could probably give you some valuable insight! Gary?

Mean time, clear skies!
Lew Gramer
Medford, MA, USA

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren