[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Not again....

Wayne wrote:

> Boingy, Boingy, Boingy

Oh, no!   Not again ;)

Thanks for the chuckle though - forecast here is for another 15 cm. of snow,
maybe mixed in with some freezing rain tonight.  I managed to see Venus &
Mercury the other morning <in a gap in the clouds>, and the crescent moon and
Saturn the other night <before it clouded over>....

I have hopes for clear skies sometime soon.... temperature for the weekend is
slated to go down to -24 C, which is promising...  I have seen <1> meteor so far
in 1997, looking out the window on New Years Eve, after my babysitting charges
had gone to sleep....

- Cathy
  <Optimistic> in the Great White North....