Original Text
From: Cathy Hall <72732.3246@CompuServe.COM>, on 1/15/97 6:04 PM:
To: "@Meteor Net" <meteorobs@latrade.com>

Wayne wrote:

> Boingy, Boingy, Boingy

Oh, no!   Not again ;)

Thanks for the chuckle though - forecast here is for another 15 cm. of snow,
maybe mixed in with some freezing rain tonight.  I managed to see Venus &
Mercury the other morning <in a gap in the clouds>, and the crescent moon
and
Saturn the other night <before it clouded over>....

I have hopes for clear skies sometime soon.... temperature for the weekend
is
slated to go down to -24 C, which is promising...  I have seen <1> meteor
so far
in 1997, looking out the window on New Years Eve, after my babysitting
charges
had gone to sleep....

- Cathy
  <Optimistic> in the Great White North....