[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale/Bopp Observation Jan 19

OK George;
   Boy, what a sad story! At least you get clear skies once in a while!
Still waiting for skies to clear from the cloudiness in December!!!:-)
Think that I had better move to a cloudless part of the world.
Dan    When did that mountain get there???