[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Archive Resend Re: (meteorobs) meteorite specific gravity

<< If your thinking of a model of meteor flight, I have a modified version
 of the S&T jan 87 program which uses a smoother interpolation technique
 and an improved user input options.  The model is otherwise unchanged.

 OTH, it requires Quick Basic to run the source code.  I can aslo provide
 a compiled version, when I find my code and notes :-)

 I'm in the middle of a move!

 Regards,
 John >>
------
Thanks John,
I got what I needed from Rainer...your info is basically the same. I was just
trying to figure something out that was being discussed on the astro
list....still thanks!
George Zay

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren