[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Where are you guys?

I'm just about 10 days into this group, and have enjoyed the information
posted here.  I would like to know in what areas some of you "regular" posters live/view so I can get a better idea of your viewing conditions and where we all are?

I am down here in Houston, Texas and I view not far from the Johnson Space Center.   As you can imagine, the skies are not great, but I have a 10"  Dob, and a  pair of 8 x 56 Celestron Ultima binoculars that get a workout.  When meteor showers are to be viewed, that means driving down to Galveston  ( about 30 minutes away) and watching from the beach, which is not bad.

I'm collecting micrometeorites, and hope to have some information to share with you all soon.
Thanks for your replies.

Becky Schultz