[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Where are you guys?

Hi Becky. I've also only been on the list a few months and only interject
comments when I feel motivated - mostly I just sit and listen... Bob
Lunsford turned me onto this lt/ list. I've submitted a few meteor
reports to Alpo in the past but have gotten too busy to do much lately
(and they say the life of a college prof is too easy....). I live in
New Britain, CT, 10 minutes outsiede of Hartford. So my skies arent
great. I do the bulk of my seroius observing at Stellafane, the Connecticut
Star Party, and the yearly Messier marathon. I also get to se/ sneak in some
viewing while teaching my classes.