[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Where we all are.

Thanks for sharing a neat story about how you got interested in astronomy, Monica. I only hope I can pass on that sense of wonderment about the sky - and especially meteors - to our kids one day (if we ever have any :>).

BTW, are you aware of the group of observers from San Francisco (mainly) that go out observing at Fremont Peak state park regularly? I've never been there (or anywhere else in CA), but it sounds like a gorgeous site! I can give you some of their email addresses if you're interested. Clear skies,

Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren