[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Observing Talk 8^o

Well, the snows saved me once, but now my "meteors talk" for the local astronomy club has been rescheduled for early March! Thanks to all of you for your suggestions before: I believe I'll focus on the practical aspects of observing, and maybe try to interest some folks in learning to observe (and maybe even plot) during the winter doldrums period.

So now I'm hoping some of you can suggest sources for snazzy slides, videos, or other visuals I could include in my talk. The more the better... HELP!

Thanks,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren