[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hello from Nashville...

<<
 George, I really enjoyed rereading your meteor photography guide: thanks for
posting it. BTW, I wondered about the "Vista StarStepper" camera drive you
mentioned! I've never seen any ads or other mention of these, or any other
camera drive for that matter, aside from those horrendously overpriced
CamTraks that Byers makes. What does a StarStepper go for, and where might I
find one?

 Thanks,
 Lew, still struggling to motorize his barndoor mount :)

Lew,
I've just been informed that the individual who owned the business that made
the Vista Star Stepper has died last year or recently. I don't know if the
business still exists?.

Did I post the Photographing Meteors Guide? I thought I only sent it to
individuals? I must have slipped on that one?
George