[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Observing Talk 8^o

Hi,

The observers of team Delphinus of the Dutch meteor Society at location
Biddinghuizen and Hans Betlem in Leiden both captured a -5 Lyrid fireball in
1996 multistation on image intensified video equipment and on film.
You can view the mpeg-video and the photographic image on our DMS-homepage.
http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm
Go to DMS FTP-site and to Lyrids 1996. Be sure to have an MPEG-Player
operational!

Casper.

At 10:51 26-01-97 -0600, you wrote:
>On one on the meteor links there is a home video of a very bright orionid
as well as a bolide in
>mpeg files.
>--
>

>             Dr. Louis S. Binder,Optometrist
>                Member Fort Bend Astronomy Club
>                        & Houston Astronomical Society
>                       Clear Skies
>                       2nd Star to the right and straight on till morning
>                         Visit our Clubs Home Page at
>               http://rampages.onrampdot net/~binder/

|     Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD De Bilt, the Netherlands     |
|    Phone: (31)-30-2203170; Fax: (31)-30-2202695; GSM: (31)-6-54723974    |
|                         E-mail: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl                       |
|         DMS-website: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm         |