From: lewkaren@tiacdot net
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: RE: (meteorobs) Where we all are.
Date: Sunday, January 26, 1997 0:25

Thanks for sharing a neat story about how you got interested in
astronomy,
Monica. I only hope I can pass on that sense of wonderment about the sky
-
and especially meteors - to our kids one day (if we ever have any :>).

BTW, are you aware of the group of observers from San Francisco (mainly)
that go out observing at Fremont Peak state park regularly? I've never
been
there (or anywhere else in CA), but it sounds like a gorgeous site! I
can
give you some of their email addresses if you're interested. Clear
skies,

Lew

====
===