[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sensory deprivation information

Hello!

I am very unfamiliar with the internet and the way that your discussion
and e-mails about various topics work but I ended up being connected to
your web site because I was inquiring about information about sensory
deprivation experiments.

If you, or anyone else you know of, might be able to help by providing
some basic information about the results of sensory deprivation
experiments, I would appreciate it.  I am writing a novel and one of my
characters is talking about what happens and what it feels like when one
is deprived of their senses.

Any help can be sent to me at SOberstein@aol.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,