[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sensory deprivation information

Sophie:

There's an interesting movie related to that that you may find
interesting.  It's somewhat obscure, but you might find it at either
Tower or through a mail-order company.  Perhaps even through the
internet!  It's called, "Johnny Got His Gun" and it was made in the
early 50's, if I remember correctly.  The story involves a soldier who
has both arms and legs blown off and no sight or ability to talk and how
he copes with life after that.

Of course there's the movie, "Altered States" as well.

I realise that these are just movies, but as often the case, the
writer(s) of these movies would have had to do some research on the
subject, so that's something, I suppose.

Steven Rimlinger