[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: micro-meteorites experiment

>>>... I'm collecting from rain gutters, and from a dedicated area set =
up in my back yard  ( 2' x 4') that I can sweep with a magnet.  I know =
the contamination factor will probably be large, but it's just an =
experiment, and after this years study I figure I will have some useful =
data, though it will probably be more about airborn contaminants in =
Houston's skies....<<<

Hi Becky,

Sounds like a great experiment!  I am a long term experimenter and data
collector myself.

I hope get to Albuquerque soon where the Institute of Meteoritics is
located and have a longer talk with the dust professor there. I will try
and write a report to the list if this happens.  If anyone has any specific
questions I will be happy to present them.

Tom Ashcraft   New Mexico