[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Undeliverable Message

Dear postmaster:

The following messages have begun bouncing automatically back and forth between your mail server and our MajorDomo list server. Can you please modify the user wayne.t.hally's configuration to prevent these resends?! Otherwise, we will have to shut down this mailing list temporarily. Thank you!

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com