[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Impact Month

Well everyone, it looks like February is going to be our chance to get more people interested in meteor observing since there will be several T.V. programs  airing  shows somewhat related to our hobby.

I'm planning to make an announcement at my next Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society meeting about the programs and I also plan to use this as a way to launch a new Special Interest Group for meteor observers.  At the present time we have no such group, and now would be a good time to get people interested.

check out our web site at
http://www.ghgcorp.com/cbr/jscas.html

Clear skies,
Becky Schultz