[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor music...

George -

You wrote:
>I guess wiggling your toes to the country music allows you an opportunity to
see if you have frost bite or not.
>I'm not a country music listener...my wife is however.  I listen to the oldies
but goodies station of the 50's and >60's while I observe.

So, George, has your wife told you about the following country songs....

- the Halley's Comet song by Mary Chapin Carpenter...
- the one about sitting on the front porch looking up at the stars....
- the Prairie Oyster song about the northern lights...
and...
- the one with the refrain "when they carve my name in a meteorite"....  ;))

- Cathy