From: wayne.t.hally@bangate1.tek.com
To: meteorobs@latrade.COM
Subject: (meteorobs) Nominations for toughest guy in N.America
Date: Monday, February 10, 1997 10:18

Hi All,
	As one who has battled low temperatures, I feel qualified in
nominating Cathy Hall for the "Toughest Guy in North America". A little
wuss like me whines intensly (and painfully) at - 10 C, yet she's got
the.........brass monkeys :-).....to observe at -25C. (For the thermally
impaired, that's -13F).
	Someday, when I grow up, I wanna be as tough as she is.
	Anyone second the nomination?

w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w  w w w w w w w ayne brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr