[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Wayne and his icicles....

<< A heated observing coffin would probably enable me to observe for
 much longer intervals. Brr.... I better make one soon, or hope the
 greenhouse effect is gonna make it all redundant in a few years.

That reminds me Wayne (sorry for the personals folks) the Board approved the
funds to construct as many as we want for $100.00, with the understanding
that we call them observing "stations" rather than coffins (scares the
straights)  ;)

Kevin