[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) micrometeorites/dust collecting

Becky Schultz wrote:

> Hi everyone.  I just got an invite to visit with Michael Zolensky,
> the dust scientist with NASA.  I have lots of questions for him as
> I'm certain some of you all do also.  So before I go see him, post
> your questions and I'll make a list to take with me.  I'll post
> the results here.  I'm really jazzed about this opportunity.

I would like to know if he believes that meaningful work can be done in
a moderately polluted urban environment, including being within 60 miles
of steel production.

Notwithstanding the first question, does he have any suggestions or
knowledge of a standard that would allow amateurs to collect dust and
analyze it in a meaning way (scientifically).

Of course any hints and pointers would be much appreciated.

Regars,
John

--
John Ohrt,  Regina, SK, Canada