[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Marc de Lignie is in San Diego

Just in case someone is concerned, Marc de Lignie a meteor observer from the
Netherlands is here in San Diego, Ca. on business.  His business is finished
and now he is doing some stuff for himself. Bob met up with him yesterday and
I just met up with him a few minutes ago. Tomorrow I will be Marc's tour
guide for the day. I plan on taking him to my observatory for a few minutes
and then on thru Julian ( an old gold mining town...now a tourist trap). From
there we will be on our way to Mt. Palomar.  I plan on having breakfast at
Dudley's in Santa Ysabel (near a quaint little Indian reservation) first.
After Palomar, I will blaze a trail thru the heart of Anza-Borrego desert.
 When we get thru that..dot depending on the time, we may head back home or go
East to see the Sand Dunes...If we go to the dunes...after that it will then
be home.  I'm sending this mainly so that Marc's friends,  who are on this
list, will know he is doing well.
George Zay