[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hale/Bopp Obser Feb 16 ZAYGE

Just thought you all would like to know that I didn't see Hale/Bopp this
morning due to clouds.....I sure wish they had stayed away just for a few
more days.  With all the good viewing luck I've been having lately, I guess I
won't be getting too much sympathy? I don't recommend the 300 or so proposed
guests visiting my observing site for awhile either....the long range
 forecast for the coming week and bright moon combination is not too
favorable. I was looking forward to another attempt at photographing
Hale/Bopp...this time try to get the coma with my 10" and see what will show
up.
George Zay