[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) What to do with image? (was: Hale-Bopp computation request)

Okay, so I've created my Hale-Bopp chart.  What do I do with it now.
I see three options (1) get someone to put it on their web page
(G. Kronk are you listening?) since I don't have a public one.  Anyone
who wants the image could get it there, (2) mail the uuencoded form
(27 Kb) to the meteorobs mailing list or (3) take mail requests for it
and e-mail it directly to those who want it (NO, don't send a request
yet).

So, what have I created?  It's a chart similar to the S&T all-year
chart, specifically tuned to Hale-Bopp.  It covers 2/20 to 5/15 and
shows in general form when the best viewing opportunities will be,
taking into account the visibility of the Hale-Bopp, Sun, and Moon,
but not the phase of the Moon, or the elongation of Hale-Bopp from the
Sun or Moon.  It is computed for Seattle, WA.

So, what do you think?  Option 1, 2, or 3?

Gregg Lobdell                             Voice: 206-234-0884
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group            Fax: 206-234-5775
Seattle, WA, USA                       InterNet: gml@atadot ca.boeing.com