[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) More tv reviews

<< Well, I'm sorry to admit that I watched all of the NBC "Asteroid"
 mini-series.  The show concentrated on major effects of multiple
 meteorite strikes in the Dallas area.... Good stuff omitted>>

I could only stomach a small part of the second part. I was work and not
really paying attention to the first part.

The whole thing was laughable, beside being sooo politically correct, none of
the science parts made any sense. Was therer a technical advisor to this
movie?  I fear not.

There is a real need for this type of observation and the whole subject was
made a mocery (sp?).

Kevin