[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) More tv reviews

That's the thing that astounds me, too, Kevin: major networks can spend millions of dollars producing and advertising these specials, and not spend the few thousand it would take to get some scientific advice from a professional astronomer... And Lord knows anyone with expertise in meteor science could use the money! :) As for the comment about "politically correct", I've come to interpret that as "expressing a political viewpoint that *I* don't agree with", especially where "I" is someone who's a conservative. ;>

Lew