[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonic sounds

Rainer, I never thanked you for posting the following. Is there any way to get reprints of this Catalog from the IMO? (That is, without ordering the whole volume...) And on the same topic, does the IMO Web site list the contents of the various volumes of the Observing Report Series? Thanks, and clear skies!

Lew