[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale/Bopp Obser Feb 20 ZAYGE

<<
 BTW, I was curious about one thing in your post: you mentioned
 you were surprised your photos showed the south-spewing jet on the
 same side as the more prominent (meaning the ion?) tail. Why?

 Clear skies,
 Lew

Lew,
I haven't checked out what I said in that message, but if I said it the way
you quoted above, I meant to say that the north side has a longer or brighter
tail than the south side with the large jet. I figured that the side with
that big southerly jet should have the more prominent tail. ...but on my
negatives...the prominent tail is on the north side.
George Z.