[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [New subscriber interested in radio meteors]

Tom Ashcraft wrote:
>I can supply information via email. There is the RMOB (Radio Meteor
>Observer's Bulletin) FAQ  (Frequently Asked Questions.) Jim Richardson has
>info from AMS but it just came out and I need to get it. George Zay also
>has good introductory info in one of the NAMN bulletins . ( But I don't
>know which one or where it can be retrieved from. Help somebody?)

Hi Tom,
The introductory info you mention above as being in one of the NAMN
bulletins is now incorporated into the NAMN Guide with George's permission.
I can provide it to interested persons as a separate e-mailing. I am sure
George also still has the original copy and could be contacted about
obtaining a copy too.

Mark Davis
Awendaw, SC